Negative energy is all around us. It’s one of the most consistent emotions in our world. Negatives come in all forms – jealousy, rage, disappointment, anger etc… When these feelings creep up on us it is very important to analyze exactly what it is that has us feeling so. It is extremely important to peel back the layers and find the exact cause of what is bothering us.
Negative emotions and reactions can be uncomfortable for everyone – epecially ourselves. We give off a certain energy that everyone can see – I am not good at hiding when I feel this way – it’s written all over my face. This toxic energy can cause a lot of health issues in the long run if we do not deal with things. I am guilty of not doing so, and with those particular actions I have taken situations that I have not even been upset with and made them into the primary thing I am feeling negative about. By avoiding situations, people, feelings etc… they can linger over into an area of your life that is not effected – and unfortunately, when we do that it can blow up in our faces.
I tend to try and sweep the negatives under the rug, but sometimes there are situations that arise and I catch myself getting worked up over something that really hasn’t even been the primary reason of why I am so worked up. Dealing with negatives as they arise has been the healthiest choice i’ve made in some time … it eases the stress that is simmering under the lid – it gives me a sense of peace when I find “closure” to situations that I may feel anxious about – it keeps me in an honest place holding me accountable for the negatives that I bring into my personal space. This is particularly important if you are emotional, and empathetic.
I found this great little exercise online about how to rid yourself of negative energies by forgiving people/ situations as they arise. I will share it with you here:
Method of Letting Go Of Anger
Here is what you say in the releasing technique: (simplified version that I use on myself and with my clients)
I give myself permission and I am ready to release all the anger to divine light that is caused (repeat the situation that causes your anger) and from my cellular memory and from my body in all time lines.
Breathe deeply from your diaphragm. Then say the following:
I am also ready to forgive (name of person who caused your anger) in all time lines and myself for carrying this anger in all time lines.
Breathe deeply again and imagine letting go of anger and all the anger releasing from your body to divine light.
If you feel that you need extra help in letting go of anger, call on Arch Angel Raphael to help you to release your anger and also to heal your cellular memory and your body.
If you do this exercise with clear and focused intention, you will heal your body and cellular memory of anger and other toxic emotions.
But, it is important to realize that there are many layers of anger within your body, so you may have to do this each time you get angry. Eventually, you will feel and see a difference – your feelings of anger towards others will diminish.
Each time you do this exercise, it is important to forgive the one you are feeling angry towards, and also yourself.
Forgiveness is choosing to change a thought, belief and an emotion with respect to other people and situations. As everything in the Universe is energy, forgiveness is also a process of transforming energy. Forgiveness is a choice as is not forgiving. When there is someone in your life that you think you cannot forgive, then the energy of that person and situation remains within your aura.
Forgiveness is taken from Forgiveness: Forgiveness and Self-Forgiveness
You have been storing negative emotions within yourself throughout your life time, so it will take time to release all the toxicity within your body.
Each time you do this exercise, drink lots of water to help flush out the toxicity within your system.
Natural Homeopathic Remedies For Anger
If you find that your negative emotions such as anger have taken over your thoughts and behavior, there is a 100% herbal remedy which I recommend called Universal Homeopathic from Pure Herbs Ltd. . It contains:
- Support Group – Rescue Remedy developed by Dr.Edward Bach, an English physician which corrects tension and emotional disorders following shock, panic, mental stress and tension
- Willow – for those who are resentful or bitter over adverse events which have befallen them, and they feel undeserving of life’s injustices
- Holly – for those who are disturbed by feelings of hate, jealousy, envy, suspicion, and revenge, for strong states antipathetic to love
- Crab Apple – for those who have a poor self-image or who feel shame and unattractiveness
- Honeysuckle – for those who have feelings of nostalgia and homesickness; instead of living in the present they are preoccupied with ‘the good old days’.
Directions: Take 3 drops on or under the tongue or rubbed into pulse points. If an attack of the problem occurs, put 12 drops in a cup of liquid and sips lowly until the feeling lifts.
Until you have released much of your anger, here are other 100% natural Homeopathic remedies from Pure Herbs that will help you to keep you calm.
- Blue Vervain sometimes referred to as Herbal Veneris, wild Hyssop or Indian Hyssop. it is known as a sedative and is used in the treatment of nervous conditions such as hysteria and depression. Since it is also known as a diuretic it is used in the treatment of kidney disorders.
- N.-W This is a combination of Lady’s slipper, Blue Vervain, Scullcap, Hops and Valerian Root. This combination is complete to repair, calm and stabilize the nerves. It also eliminates tension. It promotes better co-ordination and control of the body functions controlled by the brain.
I am definitely trying this and have seen an improvement in the way I feel. I am definitely an emotional person so when dealing with people and situations that leave me feeling drained I tend to stew over them, over analyze them until I am completely exhausted. This exercise keeps you in the present dealing with the exact issue that has you feeling negative and placing closure on the situation so you can move on from that feeling.
You can find the details of this article through the following link